Friday, July 31, 2015

Going, Going, GONE!




No! No. Honestly, I was SHOCKED at how many must-have wraps (100+ designs) are retiring by Aug 31st! Like gone, never coming BACK retiring. The only thing that eases the pain is knowing that there is a MASSIVE line-up of brand new wraps being unveiled shortly for fall and winter. Halloween is my all time FAVE - cant' wait to see those!! And Christmas...sparkles...New Years...Ok I feel a little better now!  I can't help but DESPERATELY want to throw someone a GGG party!!!! I usually let my hostesses pick their themes, whether it be a beach bash or a girls' night in... but to throw a Going Going Gone party would make me happy happy happy!!!  Here's a link to sign up for a Facebook party with me! In the mean time, I'm going to work on my GGG wishlist!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment