Monday, July 6, 2015

Save the hands!!!!

When I first met my husband, he complimented me several times on my hands. He even said I looked like a hand model. HA! Yeah right. Years of kids, dogs, and messes have taken their toll since then! Recently, hubby likened my hands to those of a construction worker....hmmm! Big difference. I decided to take things into my own hands....get it? =)  I digress..  I realized that I've been neglecting my skin by using scrub brushes, cleaners and the like without any protection. Remember these bad boys? They're not just for your grandma!
I have noticed an EPIC improvement! My skin is softer, I have fewer hangnails, and most importantly, THEY HELP ME MAXIMIZE MY JAM WEAR!  If your jams are only lasting one week, ask yourself what you're doing! Chances are, your hands and nails are suffering as well!!! Save the hands! It might just lead to more hand-holding... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment