Friday, July 24, 2015

Australia. 10.1.2015 WOOHOO!!!


It's HERE!!!! We have a LAUNCH DATE!!!!! October 1, 2015!!!!! 

 OK, I know that most of you will not be as excited as I am, but I'm thrilled - and with good reason. As of Sept. 15th, 2015 I'll begin pre-building my team abroad! I'm working on my training materials at the moment and I just can't wait! Most of all, I'm hoping that I can encourage other women to embrace the possibilities that Jamberry can bring! It's not just about improving your financial future - Jamberry has helped me bond with women from all over the US and Canada who have united and worked to build one another up and encourage our success both as a group and individually. With Australia being a new market, I truly believe that the first teams formed there can and will experience a prodigious level of success!  If you're interested, or know someone who may be interested in the opportunity for Jamtastic success, please shoot me an email for more info! 

No comments:

Post a Comment