Friday, July 24, 2015

FOUR party slots left for August!



We're rounding out July and heading quickly towards August - I have 4 slots left for August parties! If you haven't experienced an online party, have no fear!!!  99% of the work is done by me - lots of games and info about Jamberry! Free prizes are available for participating guests, and of course the gracious hostess (you) will be richly rewarded by Jamberry depending on sales levels for your party. The more excited you are, the more excited your friends will be, and everyone will have great nails!

PS - I just put my holographic Style Box wraps on!!!! Even though I cut my nails VERY short this time (so I don't scratch my 5 month old during diaper changes) they still look awesome! NO camera on the planet can capture their depth though!

No comments:

Post a Comment