Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sail Away...

The August Style Box was just revealed!!!!  Honestly, I never would have picked these wraps on my own, but that is exactly why the Style Box is so amazing. It pushes me out of my comfort zone, which can be found at the corner of metallic drive and sparkle street most of the time..so in comes a nautical theme! AND..dun dun dun...did you see from the video that there appears to be an accent sheet from the new Fall/Winter line? EEEEEEK!! The new line won't even be available until September!   


HOLD UP - the August Sisters' Style wrap, available only for the month of August, ALSO has a NAUTICAL feel to it!!!! I wonder what the founding sisters have been up to! Sailing vacation perhaps? I LOVE the idea of getting Style Box wraps, combined with the Sisters' Style wraps, and then creating a unique mixed mani! LOVING THIS!!!  Do you have any suggestions for wrap pairings? Questions? I'd love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment