Sunday, August 23, 2015

#TBT Wraps & Acrylics..


OH if only I had known this back in my nail salon days! I used to work the front desk in a medical practice where people saw my hands - so I got acrylics, every other Friday with my girl Mandy, spending $30 a pop! Then, 3 days into my mani I would break a nail. Now my expensive nails look terrible, and I can't fix it myself. No, I have to wait until I have time to drive across town and wait just for someone else to fix that nail for another $5. Where was Jamberry then?! Ok fair enough, the company is new and just wasn't around...but I would have been so on board!! I loved my long nails, and the wraps actually act as a protective layer on top of the acrylics, helping to prevent damage. Plus, no more pink&white boredom! You can change your wraps at home, on your own time, as often as you like and it won't damage your acrylics!  

*the above pic features Purple & Silver Crisscross which is only available until midnight MT on Monday August 24, 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment