Monday, October 19, 2015

Why not practice with FREE Jamberry wraps instead!

Although I loved my very first Jamicure - I'll admit - it could have used a little work. I sat down with my tools and my new heater, and I was actually scared to do it! Do you want to know why? I didn't want to waste my wraps! What if I mess up? What if something happens!  Ok nothing happened - it was actually very easy. The more practice I get, the more I've learned how to slap those Jams on and they look awesome!

The point of this story is nigh...I promise....IF you are too afraid to try wraps, just host a party! It's that easy! Not only will you get ample instruction, wraps to try, and tons of advice, but you'll also likely walk away with MANY free sheets!!  We do most of our parties on Facebook because THAT is where your friends and family are accessible in one place. We play games, give out samples..it's fun! Parties are THE reason I do this - I love it!

Alas..I highly suggest that if you love free stuff (who doesn't?!) and you want a chance to practice with some jams - host a party and practice with FREE jams!  Click HERE or the photo below, fill out your details, and I will set it up!

https://jennaredding.jamberry.com/host/Schedule.aspx



No comments:

Post a Comment